Access to this section of our website is reserved for clients who use our portal services.
This secure extension of our website allows for faster, more convenient communication and document exchange.
If you have a current account with us, please log in.
If you'd like to learn more about this service, please view this demo and then Contact Us.
Click Here to Learn More About Client Portals
TIP: If you are experiencing difficulty viewing your portal click on the Compatability View icon on the browser's toolbar after you log in. The icon looks like a broken piece of paper.
IMPORTANT: You MUST Log Out when leaving the NetClient site. Click on your name in the upper right-hand corner and choose "Log Out". If you do not log out, you may not be able to log in later and you will lose any data you entered on your Web Organizer.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USING THE WEB ORGANIZER:
- To access your web organizer, enter your log in credentials on this page. Then open the web organizer.
- Start entering information, save your information at any time and then return to finish it later by clicking "Save and Close".
- Attach scanned or PDF documents such as W-2's or 1099's by clicking on the "Upload Tax Document" button.
- Please answer all applicable questions and use the Notes to Preparer screen to enter additional information not provided in the web organizer. The Notes to Preparer screen is also available for any questions you may have for our office.
- When you are done, click "Send to Preparer". We will automatically be notified via email that your web organizer is ready. You can only press "Send to Preparer" once. After you send us your organizer, you will no longer be able to make any changes.
- Please submit your web organizer information by March 10, 2015.
- We will take it from there and notify you when you return is completed.